The Element is a powerful USB device that connects your FELIX directly to the Formide online ecosystem. A plug & play upgrade that adds a whole new dimension to your 3D printing experience. Queuing, slicing and printing multiple projects on multiple printers is not only possible, but remarkably productive. Power on The Element -- Setup your account -- Organize your different printers, materials, profiles and all your print jobs using one sleek platform.
You know that feeling when your phone feels & works different after a software update? Well The Element takes full advantage of Over-the-air Updates. One thing is certain, The Element and your 3D printing experience for that matter, can only improve from here.
With The Element you are able to control and monitor up to 8 different 3D printers through a USB-hub (not included) This allows you to conveniently operate multiple 3D printers through one single device.
- Online and Offline Functionality
- Printer, material & slice profile Manager
- STL and Gcode Queue
- Remote control & local monitoring
- Over the Air updates
- 3Dshapes Search Engine with over 60,000+ models available
- Life-time Formide account to manage multiple printers, profiles and all your print jobs, both locally and in the cloud.
CPU: 800MHz TI ARM SoC
Memory: 512 MB
Wireless: 802.11 B/G/N 2.4 GHz
Buttons: Reset button
Indicators: LED status light
Internal power regulation
Universal printer connector
- The Element streaming device*
The Element package includes a life-time Formide account and following items:
- Exterior sleeve with instructions in multiple languages
- Instructions how to setup your Formide account
- A 1.5 meter micro USB cable to power The Element**
* Printer to Element USB cable not included
** USB Power adapter not included (1.5A power adapter required)